We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and as such stands above every other word or thought.
We believe that Jesus died and rose again, and through His work on that Cross He paid the price of all mankind’s sins and completely satisfied God’s righteous anger so that we would never face the anger of God. The only condition that God requires of each person is that they believe that Jesus did this.
We are convinced that all those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, His perfect work on the Cross, and His resurrection from the dead, should be trained to be a disciple of Jesus.
We encourage all believers to be baptised in water by total immersion, and to be baptised and filled with the Holy Spirit, as Jesus commanded.
We expect that all believers who are baptised in the Holy Spirit are enabled to move in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which include healing gifts, prophetic gifts, etc.
We believe that Jesus will again come soon to take His Church away to Heaven, and then will return with the Church to reign on this earth for 1000 years, and then we will be taken to a New Heaven and Earth, just like the Bible foretells.
- THE BIBLE is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three persons:
- God the Father
- God the Son
- God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
- That Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and that there is no other way to the Father but by believing in Jesus. Jesus came to take the sins of mankind upon himself on the Cross. When anyone believes what Jesus did for them on the Cross they are born again, and being born again is essential for personal salvation.
- That every believer must be baptised in water, in the Name of Jesus Christ, as commanded in the Scriptures.
- That each believer must also be baptised in the HOLY SPIRIT for it is He who empowers us and gives us understanding of God’s will and ways through the Scriptures.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a life like Christ Jesus himself in purity and righteousness.
- That the redemptive and atoning work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the body and a removal of all the curses put upon mankind because of sin.
- In the BLESSED HOPE - the rapture of the Church at Christ's second coming.
- In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.
- That Jesus Christ commissioned the Church to MAKE DISCIPLES.